Saturday, August 6, 2011

Deeper Still

Even though the summer is rapidly approaching to the end,  I have so much to be thankful for.  First of all I am so thankful for the bible study that I was able to complete this summer with a wonderful group of women.  As I looked back through my book today many of my comments spoke to me in a powerful way.  Just want to share a few of them with you!

- Lord, help me keep my focus on what is right and just in Your eyes.  Lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil!  Help me to overcome whatever is laid upon me in this life.  I pray that this study will CHANGE me!!!!

-God's word is the only armor we have against Satan!

-God is my only master.  I DO NOT have to answer to this world!!

-Great is the reward to those that finish the race!!

-I just pray that God will open my heart so I can absorb His word and apply those words into my life.

-God is ABLE to do ALL things!!!

- He wants me to talk with Him about the small stuff!!

-I need to pray expecting an answer!!!

- His power is beyond my wildest imagination!


My prayer is that I as I get back into the swing of things with a hectic schedule as a teacher and a parent, that I will carry his words in my heart as my strength when things seem to be out of control!!  And to remember all the wonderful times I have had with my family this summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment