Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sunset Beach

On Friday the kids and I enjoyed the day at Sunset Beach with some friends of ours! They are staying in a house down there for the weekend!  It is hard to believe that our summer is almost over and that I will be registering the kids for school next week!  It was a great day to be on the beach!  We stayed in the water most of the day since it was so hot!  McKinley enjoyed playing with Balon and Ethan played with Kristopher and Ben!  It is so nice just to be able to chill out on the beach and laugh and talk with friends!  I feel so blessed to have friends that share my family values!  Thanks Kristi, Charlotte and Natalie for the laughs!!


McKinley with Balon!




Playing football in the water!



Two tired little boys!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun! I can't believe summer is almost over!

    ReplyDelete