Saturday, July 2, 2011

MB Blogger Meet-Up

Last night I had the opportunity to hang out with some blogger friends of mine.  My friend, Anna, got me interesting in blogging about 6 months ago!  Very soon after starting my blog Amanda and Kristin started blogging as well.  I look forward to reading each of their blogs each day. I have also connected with several friends from high school through blogging!  I met Sara for the first time at this blogger meet.  She is so much fun and I enjoyed listening to her stories.  Of course I was the oldest of the group, but you are only as old as you feel, right!






We went to have ice cream at the Cold Stone Creamery and it was delicious!  Nothing like ice cream for dinner!  I had a hot apple pie with french vanilla ice cream with caramel and nuts on top! Mmm good! 


Anna, Kristin, Me, Sara and Amanda

Had to have something cold to drink after eating our ice cream!



Just hanging out!

We talked for several hours but the time seemed to fly by.  McKinley sent me several texts from her ipod: Mom, where are you? When r u coming home?  They just can't stand it when mommy's away.  I took them to see Cars 2 today and we had popcorn for lunch!  Nothing like summertime!!!



3 comments:

  1. How was cars 2? I had such a good time last night! We have to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time talking last night! Hope we can get together again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we could all get together! Can't wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete