Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Out with the old, In with the new!

OK, today was a pretty exciting day for me!  I have been having trouble with my dryer for the last few months!  Besides it making a terrible noise, it also takes two cycles to dry most things!  I have been trying to get Curtis to go ahead and get a new one!  Well he finally broke down today and went to buy us a new one.  You can tell it doesn't take much to excite me, obviously!  I hated spending the money of course but it was much needed at the Matthews house!  It was SO loud that it was hard to go to sleep at night when it was drying!  We had to buy a new washer in February!  We should have went ahead and got the matching dryer as well!  Next time I will know what to do!  It lasted for almost 11 years so I think that is pretty good because we wash A LOT of clothes!

When people walk in and ask what is making that awful noise, you know it is TIME!  Even McKinley and Ethan were tired of hearing it!  I just sat and listened to the new one dry for at least ten minutes today!  I LOVE IT!!!!!


OUT with the OLD!


In with the new!



Curtis is so glad he can check this off his list!


1 comment:

  1. I want a new washer! We replaced our dryer when it dies, but we still have an old washer :( ugh

    ReplyDelete