Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Parent Day at Krunch Kids

Today was Parent Day at Krunch Kids.  Ethan really wanted me to go to learn how to play the games that he has been playing!  I discovered that I am really out of shape!  The kids ran circles around me during the game "Flag Tag".  I couldn't believe how good they were at this game.  Kids are very sneaky so they were able to sneak up behind me and pull my flag very easily!  I guess if I had been practicing this game more I could have done a lot better.  It was very nice of Anna and Kirby to invite the parents.  I think that the parents had a good time.  Ethan is looking forward to one more day of Krunch Kids!!


See how blurry this pic is??????

Playing Flag Tag!

The shirt says it all!!!!!

I was able to get my classroom a little more organized today!  I am hoping to accomplish a lot more tomorrow while Ethan is at Krunch Kids!!!

I am in desperate need of a new point and shoot camera! Mine has not been focusing!!!  I am looking at a Nikon Coolpix!!  Does anyone have any other suggestions!!!  I really need this before school starts!  I want to use it to take pictures in my classroom!!  Let me know if you have any suggestions!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was at the school today...wish I'd seen you! I'll be back tomorrow! Looks like you and Ethan had a wonderful time. Don't feel bad...I'm out of shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you came today... even though, I think Curtis should have come too! I liked Ethan's shirt :)

    ReplyDelete