Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Things Friday


Ok first of all I think I may begin Tina's Taxi service.  I feel like I could have made a lot of money this week with all the miles traveled dropping and picking up McKinley from a Scholars Camp she went to this week.  SO glad that I got to stay home and sleep in today!

1.  McKinley and her friend Ana participated in  From Drab to Drama at the Scholars Academy this week.  They had their production yesterday of the fable that they chose to act out The Stag at the Pond.  The costumes were great and you could tell that a lot of thought went into them.  They even had very detailed make-up!  She had a great time at this camp and wants to go back next year!!!



My Little Cheetah!!





Best Buddies!
2.  I have really been enjoying getting up each morning and starting my day with my new bible study Faithful, Abundant, and True.  I love to dig deeper into God's word.  It is amazing how He speaks to so many in different ways through studying His word!  It doesn't matter what situation or circumstance that I am faced with His word always has the answers if I remain FAITHFUL and TRUE!  Can't wait for this week's study!



3.  I have really enjoyed working on my scrapbook this week.  I have done a total of 18 pages this week!  I hope to rock out a few more this afternoon!  Hopefully Ethan's birthday and Father's Day!!



Mother's Day pages for each child!  Kept it simple and used the same paper!
 4.  I really enjoyed seeing all my teacher friends this week!  A group of us from work went to see BAD teacher!  I have to say she was a really BAD teacher!  I just couldn't imagine being a teacher and not loving what you do!  I mean what other career do you get to start over a new each August!  Looking forward to a new beginning!!!!



GOOD TEACHERS!!!
 5.  I am so glad that the kids have been able to swim with their friends this week!  They each had friends over and they enjoyed playing for hours!  My back yard was filled with laughter and I loved it!  I only hope that as they get older they will continue to want to hang out at home!  They enjoyed swimming as well as golf cart rides!!  The girls even had the boys doing line dances!

Water Balloon Fight!




Teach me how to Dougie!

The boys doing the "Cupid Shuffle"




No comments:

Post a Comment