Monday, July 18, 2011

Two Thumbs-Up for Krunch Kids

Today Ethan went to Krunch Kids!  This is a summer fitness camp started by my friend Anna's husband, Kirby from  A Pair of Kings.  He had such a great time.  Afterwards we went to lunch and he told me about all the games that he played today.  He said "Flag Tag" was his favorite game!  He loves playing sports so I knew this would be right up his alley!  He is looking forward to another fun-filled day tomorrow!  Thanks  Anna and Kirby for all you do for the kids in Krunch Kids!!!!!


Two Thumbs-Up!!!

I was able to get some much needed work done in my classroom while Ethan was playing in the gym!  Hopefully I will have pics of my classroom all put together soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad he had a good time today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he had fun! I can't wait to get to my room and get started! I hate to see summer go!!

    ReplyDelete