Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Today is my dear friend Cindy's birthday!  She is such a wonderful Christian friend.  When I am having hard times she is always able to comfort  me with words of wisdom from God's word!  It is very rare that you find such a faithful friend.  They may not be the words that I want to hear at times and but I know that they are for the best for the situation.  So many times your friends will just tell you what you want to hear!  She is always very honest with me and always uplifts me!

She is my prayer warrior.  When I ask her to pray I know she gets on her knees and prays for me and I value her friendship so much.  Though she and I have been through many seasons in our lives we have remained very close friends through it all!  I am so thankful for my sister in Christ! 

 Here is a piece of  scripture from God's holy word about friendship!

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up.  But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10 


We went out Saturday to celebrate her birthday!  We enjoyed dinner at the Rivertown Bistro and the food was yummy!  So blessed to have such a great friend!  I pray that God will bless her with many more years!


Birthday Girl!

Jill and Cindy, two of my dearest friends!

My best friend, my sister!


3 comments:

  1. LOoks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed to have such a dear friend. I really like the verse you posted.

    ReplyDelete