Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Visit to a Teacher's Store

Today my friend Kristi and I went to Teacher's Aid in Wilmington.  This is an amazing teacher store!  It is very organized and has so many cool things for your classroom.  Nothing gets me more excited for school again like a teacher store.  It is kind of like Bass Pro Shop for a hunter.  I had to get all new cut-outs and name plates ready for me to write my new first graders names on!  I even saw a few station ideas that I am going to copy and reproduce!  There is no sense in being depressed because all good things must come to an end!  The kids and I have had a wonderful summer so far and we will continue to do so until that time finally arrives! 

A teacher's paradise!

The idea table in the store!

Kristi with our buggy of stuff!


Cute sight word station for beginning of year!


4 comments:

  1. That teacher store looks great...I think I want to take a trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment...I can't wait for the chair to get here! I'm having a Premier Jewelry party on August 20th...I would love for you to come and see the house :) I invited most everyone on facebook. I figured it would be nice to have everyone over. I hope you can coome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, I need to head to a teacher store too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have an awesome one here in Charleston too! I love going in there, but spend more than I need to. You look like such a great teacher Tina! Have fun setting up your room:)

    ReplyDelete