Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Todd


Today my friend Amanda got married.  The ceremony was absolutely beautiful.  They wrote their own vows and I have to say I got a little emotional.  It was very touching the words they exchanged with each other.  You could tell that they really love each other.  I just pray that they always put God first in their marriage and every thing else will just fall into place. 
















Amanda looked beautiful and was just glowing.  She has been looking forward to this day for a long time.  I am so happy for Amanda and Cody.  I wish them all the luck as they begin this journey together.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love suffers long and is kind: love does not envy: love does not parade itself, is not puffed up: does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil: does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in truth: bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never fails. 

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time at the wedding...thanks for letting me ride with you! I can't wait to see your sun room when it is finished! It is going to look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming!!

    Will you email me these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete