Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Muffins With Mom

On Tuesday I had the opportunity to have breakfast with McKinley at NMBI's annual Muffins with Mom. She was so excited that I was going to be able to walk her into school.  With me teaching this is almost impossible.  The school had everything set up really nice.  The tables had cute fall decorations and the muffins were yummy as well.  I am so glad to have these special moments with my children.  McKinley is growing up so fast and I am so proud of all her accomplishments in school.  She is very self-motivated and always strives to do her best!  I feel blessed to be her mom.  She has already blessed me so much.




One thing that we enjoy doing together is singing.  A few weeks ago we sang a song in church called Blessings.  McKinley sang the first verse, I sang the second verse and we sang the chorus together.  I just love her sweet little voice.  It just blesses my heart to hear her lifting up praises to our Lord. 

My friend Jeana shared something with me earlier this week:  "What if we woke up tomorrow with only what we thanked God for today?"  I just thank God for all my many blessing even the ones in disguise!  Listen to the words in this song! 



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! And, I too, love the song Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete