Monday, April 9, 2012

Egg-cellent Fun

This is one of the highlights of the Easter season for my children.  I started dying eggs with the kids when McKinley was about two.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I was very pregnant with Ethan and we had the eggs on a short table so McKinley could reach.  I remember it wasn't that easy bending over.



Now that I have taken my trip down memory lane, I will move on.  This year my niece and nephew, Peyton and Paxton, came over to dye eggs with us.  Of course McKinley is like a little mama so she helped little Pax.  Peyton is a big girl so she had to do everything on her own.  They did a great job and had a lot of fun.  Paxton splashed all of us.  He didn't quite understand that you have the drop the egg in easily.  We hid the eggs on Easter! 









Our Eggs!



No comments:

Post a Comment