Saturday, April 7, 2012

Oh Glorious Day!

I am overwhelmed with emotion when I think about the true meaning of Easter.  So glad that I worship a loving and forgiving God.  To think that He loved me so such that he would send his one and only son to die for a sinner like me. 

As I was studying and preparing my Sunday school lesson last week something touched me in such a powerful way.  I pondered on the anguish that Jesus must have went through as he prayed in the garden on the night before he was to go to the cross.  He wanted to do the will of his father but for that to happened there would be a complete separation between the father and the son.  This is something that Jesus had never experienced because God had walked this journey with Jesus.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I could not imagine one second without God.  When the things of this world get so bad and when I am in the darkest moments of life God is always with me.  Even in bad times I feel his presence.  No wonder Jesus sweat blood as he prayed. 

I just thank God for all he does for me.  He is preparing me to be able handle anything that comes into my life.  He never leaves me and holds my hand along the way.  And when I fall he carries me.  Father God thank you for sending your son Jesus to be the Savior of the world! 

Just listen to the words of this song and be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment