Monday, January 16, 2012

Disney Magic

We just got back from Disney!  I guess it's time to get back to the real world!  We had a wonderful time as usual.  My sister, Peyton and Paxton also went with us!  We can't believe how well the kids did traveling.  I guess we must have watched The Smurfs at least 10 times while we were on the road.  It seemed like that many times anyway. 




Pure Sweetness!





The Safari Ride at Animal Kingdom

Waiting for the parade at Hollywood Studios


Ethan with his new shirt!





McKinley and Ethan were able to ride all the rides several times. Ethan even rode the Tower of Terror without tears this year!  Way to go E!  They rode Splash Mountain for the first time ever!  Every year when we go during this time of year it is always closed, but this year it was open.  They loved it!  Peyton was tall enough to ride Soarin' , Dinosaur and Test Track so she was excited about that!  She thinks she's a big girl now!






I even faced one of my fears on this trip!  I had never rode the Rollin' Roll Roller Coaster.  It was great!  I rode it twice.  I have tried to ride everything because I don't want the kids to be scared to try all the rides.  I guess it's just the fear of the unknown.



Of course Peyton and Paxton got to see a lot of the characters!  McKinley was a big girl and helped out a lot with little Pax!  He is so darn cute!  We have just loved up on him all weekend!  They grow up so fast!  The magic of Disney is in the eyes of children!  Even though the adults are absolutely exhausted!










We were able to spend a day in each park:  Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot! 

Magic Kingdom

Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios


Now it's back to the real world tomorrow! 
Happy Monday!



3 comments:

  1. You go girl.... look at all those pictures! It looks like you all had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your shirts! Who made the kids shirts the day y'all went to Magic Kingdom?

    It looks like fun :) It didn't seem crowded based on pictures-I am jealous! I felt like all we did was wait in lines haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, a girl named Heidi Hardee from Loris made the kids shirts! She did a great job! They all looked so cute in them!

    The lines were not that bad! The kids were able to ride the rides three or four times epecially with fast passes! Great time to go even though was a little cool!

    ReplyDelete