Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something Amazing

We spent the last day of our Disney trip in Epcot.  As we were walking through the park we noticed something strange in the sky.  It just so happened that a plane was writing something in the sky.  It read, "U + God =  ( a smiley face)".  I only caught the first part of it on camera because my family had me racing to get to another ride.



I thought it was pretty amazing how God chooses to speak to people.  Everyone was gathered around reading it as the plane spelled out the words.  Just think how many people could have been touched that day.  I know that in the hustle and bustle of our busy trip, I took time to give thanks for the happiness that I have found only through the love of my Almighty Father.  When all else seems to fail us, God is steadfast and we find true happiness only through his grace. 

Just looking at that in the big blue sky made me think about all the people that are looking for happiness in all the wrong places.  We should all take time to give thanks for what we do have instead of worrying about what we don't have. 

Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment