Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day Jitters

Well today was the first day for all of us.  McKinley started fifth grade, Ethan started third day and of course I had to meet my new first graders.  We all had trouble going to sleep thinking about the excitement of the first day.  I guess you could say we had the "First Day Jitters".  Can't believe how my little ones are growing up.  Hard to believe that my little girl will be in middle school next year.



As you notice in the pictures below, it WAS dark outside.  We left our house at 6:20 so  I could be at work by 6:50.  The kids were able to have breakfast at Boulineaus before their daddy took them to school.  We all have a great day and McKinley and Ethan love their teachers.  Open House pictures will come later this week!

My Third Grader!

Ethan is SOOO proud of his new bookbag!

My Fifth Grader!

 


1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so beautiful! I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete