Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid!

Well I guess you could say, you are never too old for some Chucky Cheese fun.  I recently took the kids there for some game fun and pizza.  Of course the food is not that great but who goes there for the food, right!  The kids had fun earning lots of tickets.  I also got in on some of the fun.  I have always loved to play Ski-ball.  This is one of my all time favorite games since I was a child.  Ethan and McKinley think it is pretty cool as well.  I helped each one of them earn some extra tickets playing this game.  They also enjoyed playing air hockey.  The game kept starting over without adding more tokens.  I guess they must have played for at least 20 minutes. 








I have tried to do at least one really fun thing each week this summer.  I cherish this time with them because they are growing up sooooo fast.  It seems like just yesterday they were in diapers and I had to pack the house just to go somewhere.  Before long they will have summer jobs and I will miss these fun times.  But for now I am taking advantage of this fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment