Wednesday, August 1, 2012

KLove Radio

Words can't express much I appreciate Christian radio. The other day as we were traveling to Wilmington for a little school shopping McKinley said, " Switch the radio to KLove." I could tell Curtis had been driving my car because I rarely change the station. The song Well Done by Moriah Peters was playing and all three of us started singing. Now you have to understand that I am usually refereeing arguments among the two of them when we are in the car for a long period of time. So nice to know that there is unity in our spirits as we praise our Lord. As parents to need to be careful about what their little ears hear. Thank you God for your influence in my children's lives and for the vessels that you use to deliver your message! God is good all the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment