Friday, September 16, 2011

5 Things Friday


This has been a very busy week with school, dance, football practice, and Bible Study!  Here are my five things for Friday.

1.  Monday night my family and I celebrated my 36th Birthday.  We had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Carrabba's.  Our kids love this place too.  Of course they don't eat off the kids menu any more.  Their favorite dish is Sirlion Marsala.  My sister and Peyton joined us.  My birthday was officially on Monday.





2.  At school Monday, my sweet friend Anna K.  made a delicious apple cheesecake dessert for the first grade teachers for my birthday.  Last year we started this tradition.  We celebrate each first grade teacher's birthday.  This is great for morale and there is nothing like something sweet at the end of a hectic day!




3.  I am enjoying my Bible study; Discovering the Voice of GOD.  This is a study written my Priscilla Shirer.  So excited about what God has in store for me through this study!



4.  This week at McKinley's school they celebrated Grandparent's Day!  Both of her grandmothers were able to attend.  She was so excited and they even signed her out early from school!


5.  Today some of the teachers from our school went to see The Help after school.  I had just finished the book so I was very excited about seeing the movie.  It was great and I highly recommend it!  It will make you laugh and cry!  Afterwards my friend Jeana and I checked out the shoe sales at Belk and found a great deal of some very comfortable Dr. Scholl's shoes.



Happy Friday everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay... fun post! This week was busy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    I enjoyed reading the highlights of your week! The Help was incredible. I think it is so special that your daughter was able to have both grandma's come for g-parents day. What a blessing! Enjoy your weekend! Jenny

    ReplyDelete