Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary


Today 13 years ago I married the man that God created just for me! We have been through so many seasons together! We started our journey living with my 70 year old grandmother after my grandfather died. We lived with her for 3 years and built our house the last year of the three years! It wasn't easy being newlyweds living with someone but that is where God wanted us at that time. I was able to spend some precious time with my grandmother. She died about a year after we moved out! God has blessed us with two little ones that we can't imagine life without now! I feel so blessed to have married my best friend! There is nothing that I can't share with him (the good and the ugly). Even though it hasn't always been a bed of roses, there is nothing that we can't overcome together! He is a great Christian man and has always put his family first!


Tonight we went to dinner together at Bonefish.  This is one of our favorite places to eat.  My sweet mother-in-law took the kids out for a fun night (Wal-mart and Chick-fil-a).  It doesn't take much to entertain them.

My sweet husband surprised me with this yummy edible arrangement today.  The kids couldn't wait to get home and dig in!



This is a song we had sung at our wedding.  It is old but I love the message!




Happy Monday!



2 comments: