Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Night with Friends

Last night I celebrated my 36th birthday with my wonderful girlfriends.  God has blessed me with the best friends.  These are the women that I talk with on a regular basis.  Each one of them hold a special place in my heart.  After a busy week at work it was nice to just hang out and talk with my  friends.  We had dinner at a little Italian place called Benny Rappa's.  The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was even bettter.  My great friend, Callie,  did a great job organizing this little get together.   I have so much to be thankful for!  God has blessed me with 36 wonderful years and the best friends that a girl could ask for!  Thanks girls for a great evening!



Jill, Callie, Me, Kristi, Charlotte, Cindy, Janie, Anna, Katie, and Kim





Me with my sweet sister





While I was out Curtis was home with a house full of girls!  We had to give up our king sized bed so they could all sleep together.  We ended up in the guest bedroom for the night!  The things we do for our kids!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! That is a precious picture of the girls in your room!

    ReplyDelete