Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding


Yesterday  in honor of the Royal Wedding our principal said we could dress for the occasion.  We  wore big hats and attempted to dress in royal attire.  The kids at school thought it was cool seeing all the funny hats.  We even let the children watch the "Royal Kiss".  Of course they thought it was gross.  I told them that they would go off like Cinderella and Prince Charming and live happily ever after.  It was a very exciting day and the wedding was beautiful.  I am so glad that we could make it fun for the children as well.









When I got up yesterday morning, I noticed that Ethan's hair looked a little funny.  McKinley had attempted to cut his bangs. Now they are a little TOO short.  We had a long talk about how we don't cut hair.  I told McKinley that it was Ms. Wendy's job to cut our hair.  Ethan seemed OK with the whole thing.
                                       Check out the bangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment