Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WILW



I'm loving ...that we only have 26 more days of school.

I'm loving- that McKinley was only one point away from a Diamond Award (which is their Double Platinum) at Dance Machine a few weeks ago. She got her results back today.

I'm loving... the kids spring pictures that I took at Curtis' Uncle Tommy's house!  The flowers were beautiful!


I'm loving ... that my niece Peyton is finally using the potty.  She is so proud of herself.



I'm loving... that our pool is warming up and the kids can swim!


I'm loving... all the colors of spring!





I'm loving... the Hamburger Casserole I prepared for dinner. (Recipe Below)

                 1 lb. ground beef
                 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
                 2 C egg noodles, cooked
                 1 bell pepper chopped
                1 small onion diced
                1 can tomato soup
                1 can of mushroom soup

Saute onion & pepper.  Add to browned ground beef in 9-inch skillet. Stir in tomato soup.  Season to taste and let simmer 10 minutes.  Remove from heat and stir in grated cheese.  Pour over cooked noodles in casserole dish.  Top with mushroom soup.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Let cool, then chow down!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That hamburger cass looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was yummy. Of course the kids were busy picking out the green peppers.

    ReplyDelete