Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Today is my baby boy's 7th birthday.  He has grown up so fast.  He is very excited because he gets to go pick out his new bicycle.  That is the only thing that he wants for his birthday.  We are planning to have a few friends over next week for a small pool party.  This week is just too busy because of McKinley's dance recital.  Here are a few pics of my handsome boy!









Years ago my kids came up with the sayings "real birthday" and "fake birthday"  because their birthday parties didn't always fall on their "REAL" birthday.  I told them that this means they get to celebrate more than one day.  Everybody is happy now!


Trying out the bikes!


There were a lot to choose from!


He finally found one!


I just pray that God will continue to help me to guide him in His ways!  He challenges me everyday!  I am not a perfect parent but I am learning through lots of pray!  I pray that God will continue to watch over him!  Happy Birthday Ethan!


2 comments: