Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Scrapbooking Weekend

I have totally neglected my scrapbooking lately!  So this weekend I decied to devote some of my time working on Ethan and McKinley's scrapbooks!  On Saturday night the kids and I joined my friend Callie and her kids and worked on our scrapbooks!


Check out our pages!

Last year this time we went to a convention in Raleigh and accomplished so much!  We decided that we better get busy if we were going to make the same progress this summer!


I think I can!  I think I can!

Callie's sweet husband, Fred, grilled us some hotdogs and hamburgers for dinner!


Fred, the grill master!

McKinley and Alyssa worked a little while on Alyssa's scrapbook but that didn't last long!



On Saturday I got 8 pages done and today McKinley and I completed 11 more!  I am so proud of my scrapbooking accomplishments!  I am going to try to do at least two a day for the rest of the summer! 


This was a cute Easter layout Callie was working on!


McKinley and Ethan's Halloween pages!

Ethan's baseball layout!

A Disney page!


I will post pictures of more layouts soon!



3 comments:

  1. Love the "All ears" on the disney page! Is that a cutout?

    Great pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to teach me about scrapbooking...it looks like a lot of fun!!! I still want to scrapbook our honeymoon, by the time I get started I'll be able to do our 1st anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will girl! I love scrapbooking and I don't like to get more that a year behind! I will call you next time I have get together at my house!

    ReplyDelete