Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day of School

Well today was the last day of school.  McKinley had a stomach bug and could not go to school.  She was so bummed that she couldn't see Mrs. Campbell one more time!



Ethan graduated from first grade.  I am so proud of all of his accomplishments.  He has gained so much self-confidence this year and is doing great in speech!  He has had a great year with Mrs. Ellison and is going to miss her next year!










It was bittersweet for me today.  I am really going to miss this first grade class.  I had such a sweet group of children.  They all worked hard to accomplish their goals.  I am ready for some time to relax and enjoy my children! 


I'm going to miss this sweet face!

And this one!

And this one!

After school we had our end of the year staff luncheon at Outback. The food and service was great!  I love spending time with the people that I work with!



Anna with her new camera strap. (A gift from one of her students!)

Jill and Lynn


Jeana and Cindy



2 comments:

  1. oh McKinley... I hope she's feelin' better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am prett sure i will miss Ethan more than he will miss me! Sorry McKinley missed her last day! I hope to see all of you this summer!
    Mrs. Ellison

    ReplyDelete