Monday, June 6, 2011

SCHOOL IS OUT!

Today was officially my last day of work.  What a great feeling to know that my room is all packed up and the floors are ready to be cleaned and waxed! Summer has finally arrived for the Matthews.  We're  looking forward to VBS, camps, pool fun, movie days, and the beach.  I know that it will go by fast so I am going to try to enjoy every minute of it.





Got this cute text from my daughter this morning (by the way she was texting from an ipod touch NOT a cell phone): In the words of a 9 year old (Ethan and I r playing school.  He wrote in his jornal, did math, and did work stations with a great attitude.)  I think I have a teacher in the making.  I wonder if this will last all summer.  (I hope so!) I guess I should teach her how the spell journal if she is teaching Ethan!

Happy Monday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment