Monday, June 13, 2011

Miyabi

Last night our family went to Miyabi for Ethan's birthday. (His birthday celebration lasts all week!)  For some reason our kids love to go there for their birthdays.  I think that is the only time that we eat there.





Anyway, my sister, Peyton and my brother Tommy joined us for a great meal.  The food is good but you get way too much.  So guess what we had for lunch? Japanese, of course!  It will be a while before the Matthews will be eating Japanese again!


Sponge Bob

Got Rice????



After dinner we came home and had cake.  Mimi made Ethan his favorite cake, chocolate cake with chocolate icing!  Yum!!!



Happy 7th Birthday, Ethan!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to on of my favorite little friends. I know Ethan is enjoying his summer!

    ReplyDelete