Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bunco Fun

Tonight was my Bunco night for the month of May.  My friend Cindy hosted it at my house.  She did a great job.  The food was absolutely delicious.  We had to have several subs so I invited my sister and two of my work friends, Anna K. and Anna B.  We had a fabulous time with lots and lots of laughs.  It's great that we can get together and have some CLEAN fun. 







We had lots of fun and some were even lucky enough to win prizes!  In the game of Bunco, it even pays to lose sometimes!  I would love to explain the rules of this game to you, but it would take a while and it is getting late.  It is a fun dice game where women get together and yell when they get three of a certain kind (BUNCO)!


Kim won the Low Game prize!


Anna B. won the High Game prize!

Brandy won the door prize!



And Dana won the High Bunco prize!





No comments:

Post a Comment