Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mud Run

Well today I experienced my first mud run and had a blast!  A few weeks ago my friend Charlotte said that she wanted to have a team for the run so we quickly got one together. Anna B. and Anna K. hopped on board and the "Mud Divas"  were a team. 

 It was supposed to be a 3 mile run with obstacles but felt more like a 2 mile.  We had to run/wade through deep mud holes, crawl through mud puddles, run over three hills of different heights, hop through mud tire, hop over bails of hay, and finally trudge through a mud pit that felt like quick sand. This was the stickest mud that I had ever seen and it smelled terrible.  We smelled like stinky pigs by the end! 


We are looking forward to our next mud run.  It wasn't as bad as we thought it was going be.  I really need to do more cardio workouts in preparation for the next one. 


Before


After

This is me with one of my students, Balon! She is so glad Mrs. Matthews survived!
The Mud Divas

Yeah! I made it!




No comments:

Post a Comment