Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A School Musical and a Terrible Storm

Ethan's class participated in a school musical today.  It was about a cow on a farm that would not moo.  Ethan was a duck and had a small speaking part.  He did a great job.  He spoke slow and clear and we could all understand him.  I was so proud of him because he usually talks really fast.  All the children looked so cute.  Some were sheep, chicks, dogs, ducks, a mule, a cow and even a rooster.  All of their hard work really paid off. Way to go NMBP first graders!!



Ethan and Mrs. Ellison

Getting ready to say his part!



Braydon and KJ from my class.  Aren't they cute?



What is up with this crazy weather?  We had a hail storm today!  Our yard was covered with hail.  Luckily I was at my aunt and uncle's beach house and they didn't get as much hail as we did at our house.  My mother-in-law called to tell us about all the hail.

No comments:

Post a Comment