Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am just so thankful to be so busy.  It is always this way at the end of the school year.  In my classroom we have been extremely busy preparing Mother's Day gifts for our parents.  I just finished making flower pens to put in the flower pots.  I had to hot glue a silk flower to the top of  21 pens.  I only burned myself two times, so it wasn't too bad.  Tomorrow the kids are going to wrap the pens with floral tape.  They are going to be so cute.  Looking forward to a fun day tomorrow!



The flower pots are looking great!






McKinley has been very busy getting ready for this weekend's dance competition.  Her dance team has worked very hard.  This is the first day this week that she hasn't had dance.  It was great to be able to come straight home!  Looking forward to spending Mother's Day weekend watching my beautiful girl do what she loves: DANCE!


Go GIRLS!!!

The Girls Getting a Pep Talk


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing them all dance this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete