Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun Friday

The students in my class were so excited about wrapping their  Mother's Day gift today.  They wrapped floral tape around the pens and we put them in the flower pots. They looked so cute.  I thought this would be an easy task but is was very difficult for some.  Of course the ones that were good at wrapping  helped the others.  I hope that the parents like them! 


Look at our Mother's Day goodies!


One of my parents surprised me with a Teacher's Appreciation gift.  It was very nice.  I love what I do and feel rewarded every day when my students are successful and meet goals that they have worked so hard to accomplish.


Thank you Balon and Charlotte!


After school McKinley and I went to Sonic and got a strawberry drink.  Then we went to get a pedicure.  Such a nice way to end this busy week.  We will be spending a lot of time together this weekend.  Not looking forward to hair styling and make-up though.  




Perfectly Polished!


1 comment: