Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

  At about 6:30 this morning I heard little footsteps running all through my house.  I thought that it was little strange for the kids to be up that early on a Sunday morning.  They were busy with their daddy trying to get me a surprise breakfast ready.  They tiptoed in my room to wake me up.  They were so excited.  They had made me a huge card.  McKinley said we got you a bouquet of flowers. She brought me a box with a flower drawn on the top.  When I opened the box it had an ipad in it with a picture of flowers on the screen saver.  I think they were more excited about the ipad than I was.  Curtis had been wanting to get one and he told the kids that he was getting me one for Mother's Day.  So they had to keep it a secret which was very difficult for Ethan.  It was really way too much but it is something that we can all use.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful kids ( and a great husband) even though they challenge me everyday! 

McKinley had dance competition at 11.  She got a platinum award for her solo.  I think it was her best performance.  I am so proud of my sweet girl.  I got to spend a little time with my mom at competition.  She was feeling a little under the weather today.  I hope she feels better soon!



Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I'm the LUCKIEST mom!


Such a sweet card!




McKinley, Alexis, and Alex


She is a Daddy's girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment