Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Shower and a Competition

Today McKinley and I had the honor of attending Ashton Strickland's bridal shower.  It was a western theme.  I met her mom Kelly when I was teaching a Daisy.  She was my mentor and we became great friends.  Ashton was in fourth grade when we met.  I remember spending lots of time with Kelly and her children.  It's hard to believe that Ashton is old enough to be getting married.  We wish Ashton all the best!


The Bride-to-Be!





After Ashton's shower, we headed over to dance competition. On the way we had to stop to buy new dance shoes because supposedly McKinley lost hers.  To our surprise, Miss Ryan  showed up with the shoes. I am so glad I can take those expensive shoes back!   McKinley's lyrical and tap groups both got Platinum awards.  They placed 5th and 7th overall.  We are so proud of our dancing girls.  Looking forward to another fun-filled day tomorrow!





Ana and her Gram-Gram

Alyssa and Katie

Zoe and Courtney



McKinley and Paxton

McKinley with Grandma and Granddaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment