Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Field Day

We are having a heat wave!  The kids have had field day the last two days.  McKinley had it at her school yesterday and Ethan and I had it at our school today.  They both complained about how hot it was but a least they had lots of water games to cool them off.  McKinley's teacher was nice enough to send me a few pictures of her doing some field day games. I hate that we are at different schools.  I feel like I miss so much!  I got lots of picture of Ethan thanks to Mrs. Ellison.  She did a great job taking pictures for me.  He is really going to miss her next year.



Other than the heat all the kids had a great day at field day.  It is hard to believe that we only have 6 more days of school!  We are all looking forward to summer!!!


Ethan with his best buddies, Daylin and Camden





Tug-of-War


No comments:

Post a Comment