Monday, May 16, 2011

Go Riverdogs!!

What a game!  I think the Riverdogs played to best tonight of the whole season.  They worked as a team in the outfield.  Ethan got a base hit and did an excellent job stopping balls on third base.  I am so proud of my little baseball player. All of that extra practice Sunday night really paid for Ethan!  He was on fire tonight!  They begin their champion games on Wednesday!  Good Luck Riverdogs!

The Riverdogs!

Ready on Third!

The proud father!


I was also able to see some of students play again tonight, the Storm.  They played a good game as well. 


The Storm with Coach Baeli!
The kids and I are getting excited because we only have 13 more days until summer!  Looking forward to doing lots of fun things together: the beach, the pool, VBS, movie Tuesdays, etc.  Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment