Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wonderworks

This is such a cool building!
On Saturday the kids and I enjoyed going to Wonderworks with the Baeli family.  I have to say that this is a pretty neat place.  Luckily it was teacher appreciation month so I got in free and the kids got in at a discounted rate. It was a perfect day for this.  It wasn't crowded at all and we didn't have to wait in long lines.  The kids enjoyed checking out all the neat things.  The ropes course was a little rough for the kids.  I thought McKinley was going to wet her pants because she was so scared, but she faced her fears and made it through at least threee obstacles before she had had enough.  Anna and Andrew completed the entire course!  WOO-HOO! 



Of course the sun was in our eyes!






They did it !!!




Boy that is some COLD water!



Afterwards we headed over to Mellow Mushroom for some lunch. 




The kids and I walked around Broadway at the Beach for a little while just to see what all was there.  I don't know if we have ever just walked around there.  McKinley and Ethan were so sweet to each other all day.  I hope this continues because summer is just around the corner.






1 comment:

  1. Kirby and I can't wait to check it out before May is over. It looks like you guys had a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete