Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I am so glad that we had a three day weekend.  The weather has been absolutely beautiful.  We have spent our entire weekend near water (pool or beach).  The beach has been so busy so of course Curtis had to work the entire weekend.  The kids and I made the best of our weekend with out him.






On Sunday after church the kids had me take pictures of them jumping and diving into the pool.  They are so silly.







Sunday night McKinley and I sang a duet at our church.  It was one of  our favorites by J.J. Heller, Your Hands.  We have been practicing in the car for weeks.  So glad that God gave us this gift as a way to witness and share Him with others.




Today we spent the day at the beach with friends.  Ethan invited his friend Braydon and McKinley played with Ana.  My sister came with Peyton and Paxton too. It was a great day for the beach!  Looking forward to my last week of school!




Paxton just loves the beach!





Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment